Keeping you safe in the heart of Nottingham
In response to COVID-19, shopping will be a little different for now, so please expect the following measures in-store:
- A hand sanitising station in the foyer that we invite you to use on entry and exit
- A bell to ring to let us know you’ll be entering; we may request you wait outside for just a short moment if there are customers already in-store.
- Signage to support moving around the gallery.
- We have temporarily suspended garments being tried on.
- Regular sanitisation is completed throughout the store, especially on high handled areas, including door handles and card machines.
- We have limited seating with our tea room tables having been spaced with 2 metre requirements in mind.
- Tables, chairs and menus are sanitised efficiently on the departure of customers from the tea room.
- We request that payments are made by card where possible.
You can explore all government guidance and support on Coronavirus (COVID-19) online here.
- When you leave your home, you should follow the guidelines on staying safe outside your home.
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- If you feel unwell, please do refrain from visiting the gallery, your safety and the safety of our team is paramount.