Keeping you safe in the heart of Nottingham
When visiting, we request that you follow the government COVID-19 laws and advice at all times. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the premises.
Please visit the government website for updated information regarding social distancing when visiting Debbie Bryan – which can be found and read here.
In response to COVID-19, we have adapted our shopping opportunities with the opportunity to shop virtual, find out more online here
Please expect the following measures in-store:
- On entering, please wear a face mask – this may be removed once you are seated in our tearoom
- We invite you to use our hand sanitising station, located in the foyer on entry and exit of our venue
- We have temporarily suspended garments being tried on
In-house the following hygiene measures will be completed in-store:
- Regular sanitisation is completed throughout the store, especially on high handled areas, including door handles and card machines
- We have limited seating with our tea room tables having been spaced with COVID-19 requirements in mind
- Tables, chairs and menus are sanitised efficiently on the departure of customers from the tea room
- We request that payments are made by card
You can explore all government guidance and support on Coronavirus (COVID-19) online here.
- When you leave your home, you should follow the guidelines on staying safe outside your home.
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- If you feel unwell, please do refrain from visiting the gallery, your safety and the safety of our team is paramount.