Ceramic Painting Crafternoon: Hand-paint your own ceramic cake plate
Your Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
Creative techniques you’ll learn
- Surface pattern design
- Ceramic painting
What’s provided for your craft
- Vintage ceramic cake plate
- 5 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown
- 5 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- 3 x Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
With tea and cake – or scone!
You will enjoy your choice of tea or coffee plus a piece of cake from our cake counter, or you can choose our scone of the day.
Cake choices could include our moreish gluten free chocolate fudge brownies, classic carrot cake or dairy free millionaire’s shortbread, our choices are freshly baked for your visits and ever so delicious.
With Afternoon Tea
A popular choice! With a trio of freshly prepared sandwiches, freshly baked fruit scone, with all the trimmings, plus a duo of homemade sweet treats. Also includes your choice of tea or coffee from our tea room menu. See our Menu tab for full details.
Please read the visiting tab when purchasing, as well as our terms and conditions
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop
*Materials used are non-toxic, however we would advise using your glassware for decorative purposes only