Dried Flower Embroidery Craft Kit
Create a unique decorative floral hoop to compliment your home, office or studio – or gift to a loved one.
Your Nottingham Lace Tulle fabric is be set in a natural wood embroidery hoop and comes with a decorative brass wall tacks for wall hanging.
We work with ninth generation Lever’s Lace producers, Cluny Lace, for our superior quality and intricately patterned Nottingham Lace fabrics – which are inspired by design ideas dating back to the 1600’s. Based just eight miles away from our Lace Market venue and eleven miles from our Ruddington Village premises.
Notably in 2012, Cluny Lace provided the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace with lace to produce the future Queen Kate Middleton’s royal lace appliqué for her veil and shoes – for her wedding to future King Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
Included in your craft kit:
- 10cm Embroidery hoop with white Nottingham Lace tulle fabric
- Curated floral bunch as shown in main photograph
- Brass wall tack
- Embroidery thread bobbin
- Embroidery needles
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Stitch guide: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Heritage card
- Presented in a 169 x 130mm reusable tin box
- Suitable for children with adult supervision
- Take care to keep your flowers and greenery completely dry
Elevate your dried flowers or embroidery hoop with a touch of luxe gilding through our Gold Leaf Craft Kit!