Glass Painting Crafternoon: Hand-paint your own glassware
Your Glass Painting Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
What’s provided for your Glass Painting Crafternoon
- Wine glass, tea light or 10x10cm coaster
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white
- 3 x Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Personalised menu for your booking
With tea and cake or house cocktail!
You will enjoy your choice of tea or coffee plus a piece of cake from our daily selection. Or choose one of our refreshing house cocktails. Cake choices could include our moreish gluten free chocolate fudge brownies, classic carrot cake or dairy free blueberry and lemon cake. Our choices are freshly baked for your visits and ever so delicious.
With Afternoon Tea
A popular choice! With a trio of freshly prepared sandwiches, own recipe baked fruit scone, with all the trimmings, plus a duo of homemade sweet treats. Also includes your choice of tea or coffee from our tea room menu. See our Menu tab for full details.
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop