Light Night 2022: Glass Painting Crafternoon
Enjoy our Light Night Glass Painting Crafternoon! Your Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
What’s provided for your Glass Painting Crafternoon
Remember! To bring your own jam jar to paint or be provided with a glass tealight
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white
- 3 x Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
With your choice of tea or freshly ground coffee and a chocolate fudge brownie!
With Afternoon Tea
A popular choice! With a trio of freshly prepared sandwiches, own recipe baked fruit scone, with all the trimmings, plus a duo of homemade sweet treats. Also includes your choice of tea or coffee from our tea room menu. See our Menu tab for full details.
Fancy doing this craft at home? Explore and purchase our Glass Painting Craft Kit here!
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop