Jubilee Crafternoon: Plate Painting
Your Plate Painting Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
What’s provided for your Plate Painting Crafternoon
- Vintage china saucer
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white
- 3 x Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
With your choice of tea or freshly ground coffee and a freshly baked scone!
Fancy booking this craft as a large party with your friends, family or colleagues? Get in touch with us here!
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop
When booking or redeeming a crafternoon with us, the length of your stay will depend on any extras you might be interested in, like our lovely cocktails (2h) or our classic afternoon tea (2.5h).
In this instance, we recommend confirming when arranging your visit to ensure your table is available past your allocated time slot.
To allow you this visiting time, our last booking slots are 2 (cocktails) or 3 (afternoon tea) hours before closure.
If you do opt for an afternoon tea during your crafternoon with us, your crafting will begin first.
Gifting to a loved one?
- Leave an order note at check-out and we can email you an e-voucher to download and share with them!
- Your recipient can then arrange their visit via our contact form here.
- Quoting your order number as their verification (order number is detailed on your confirmation email).
- To be redeemed within 12 months.
Please note, there are two steps to enter the building, please get in touch to discuss any accessibility support required.
18 St. Mary’s Gate
Ground floor: seats up to 5
First floor garden view: seats up to 6
First floor street view: seats up to 8
Please note, we will use both our ground floor and first floor for bookings, please get in touch to discuss any accessibility support required.
15 High Street