Heritage Embroidery Crafternoon: Hand-embroider your own heritage print
Your Heritage Embroidery Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own hand-embroidered designs.
For this Crafternoon, we have created a collection of detailed heritage designs, printed on British natural linen. Inspired by the design influences of our very own Nottingham Lace Archive – a collection of highly detailed, technical drawings, lace punch cards and intricately made delicate laces.
This natural linen is a high-quality cotton linen blend woven in the UK. This excellent quality fabric is superb for hand-embroidery.
What’s provided for your Heritage Embroidery Crafternoon
- Nottingham Heritage Print in 7cm, 10cm or 13cm embroidery hoop
- Embroidery threads
- Sewing threads
- Hand embroidery stitch guide: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Heritage card detailing our Nottingham Lace Archival history: A7, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Personalised menu for your booking
With your choice of tea or freshly ground coffee and a chocolate fudge brownie!
With Afternoon Tea
A popular choice! With a trio of freshly prepared sandwiches, own recipe baked fruit scone, with all the trimmings, plus a duo of homemade sweet treats. Also includes your choice of tea or coffee from our tea room menu. See our Menu tab for full details.
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop