Nottingham Lace Embroidery Craft Kit: master the art of hand-stitching
This Nottingham Lace Embroidery Craft Kit is great for textile fanatics as you embrace the peaceful skill of hand-stitching. Learn primary and decorative stitch techniques to embellish Nottingham Lace fabric from this craft kits curated and complimentary colour palette of embroidery threads.
Your Nottingham Lace fabric will be set in a wood-stained embroidery hoop and comes with a handy brass wall tack, which makes for a distinguished art piece to display in your home or workspaces.
We work with ninth generation Lever’s Lace producers, Cluny Lace, for our superior quality and intricately patterned Nottingham Lace fabrics – which are inspired by design ideas dating back to the 1600’s. Based just eight miles away from our Lace Market design studio and gallery.
Notably in 2012, Cluny Lace provided the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace with lace to produce Kate Middleton’s royal lace appliqué for her veil and shoes – for her wedding to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
Included in your craft kit:
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Stitch guide: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- 7, 10 or 13cm embroidery hoop with white Nottingham Lace fabric*
- Embroidery threads
- Embroidery needle
- Folding thread scissors
- Brass wall tack
- 7cm hoop will arrive with two embroidery colours, and in a 142 x 102mm reusable tin box
- 10cm hoop will arrive with three embroidery colours, and in a 169 x 130mm reusable tin box
- 13cm hoop will arrive with four embroidery colours, and in a 195 x 153mm reusable tin box
*Nottingham Lace Fabric
Our lace fabric is an allover repeat pattern, the designs of the fabric will vary
But rest assured, we are very considerate with our selection of fabric!
Skill level – suitable for all levels
- Suitable for children with adult supervision