Candle Making: hand-craft your Christmas Candle
Our Candle Making creative class is back by popular demand! With some welcomed additions.
You’ll start your workshop with refreshments, before being introduced to your candle making and glass painting craft. Using inspiration from our design examples, create your Christmas Candle to compliment your home, or gift to a loved one.
This relaxing craft has excellent results, with several fantastic techniques and tricks to learn.
What’s provided for your Christmas Workshop
- 30cl glassware
- Soy candle wax
- Liquid dyes in cherry red or vanilla
- Candle fragrances in winter honeysuckle & elderflower or Christmas spice
- ECO Wicks
- Kreul clear glass paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- Kreul chalky glass paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white cotton
- Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
Plus, your mid-afternoon creative class includes sustainably sourced tea from T2 or Girls Who Grind Coffee with tasty chocolate fudge brownie.
Plus, your evening creative class includes deliciously refreshing house cocktail and sweet treat.
Skill level – suitable for all levels
Please see Venue tab details for accessibility.
Enjoy our popular five-star Afternoon Tea service after your morning of creativity, explore our menus and book online here.
Get inspired with us on Pinterest @debbiebryanshop