Candle Making | New for 2021
Our Candle Making creative class is back by popular demand! You’ll start your evening with a house cocktail and sweet treat, before being introduced to your craft. During candle making processes, you will also be taught how to hand-paint your candle glassware. Using inspiration from our dedicated examples and design references. Create to compliment your home, or gift to a loved one.
This relaxing craft has excellent results, with several fantastic techniques and tricks to learn.
What’s provided for your Creative Class
- 30cl glassware
- Soy candle wax
- Liquid dyes in cherry red or vanilla
- Candle fragrances in winter honeysuckle & elderflower or Christmas spice
- ECO Wicks
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear glass paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky glass paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white cotton
- Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
Plus deliciously refreshing house cocktail and sweet treat.
Skill level – suitable for all levels
Please see Venue tab details for accessibility.