Glass Painting Crafternoon:Hand-paint your own glassware
Your Glass Painting Crafternoon includes an introduction from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
What’s provided for your Glass Painting Crafternoon
- Wine glass, tea light or 10x10cm coaster
- 6 x 5ml Kreul clear ceramic paints in sun yellow, cherry red, dark blue, dark green, espresso brown, orange
- 6 x 5ml Kreul chalky ceramic paints in candy rose, navy blue, rosemary green, volcanic grey, white
- 3 x Gold Line brushes: no. 2, 8 and 12
- Illustrative design sheet: A4 double sided, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- How-To postcard: A6, designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
- Personalised menu for your booking
Plus our popular Chocolate Afternoon Tea! Enjoy your craft with a pot of moreish hot chocolate, served with freshly baked, own recipe Belgium chocolate and orange scone with cream and local, fresh fruits. Plus millionaire’s shortbread, chocolate fudge brownie and chocolate-coated coconut and cranberry flapjack.
Skill level – suitable for all levels
Please see Venue tab details for accessibility.
Find and follow us online @debbiebryanshop